PiezoRobotics Seeking Mechatronics Engineerposted on 23 May 2022
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics,
Aerospace, Robotics, Control, Automation or similar).
- You have 1-3 years of experience in similar mechatronic projects (industrial or academic).
- You have excellent knowledge of fundamental physics/engineering principles.
- You bring along advanced experience in Mechanics (Structural Dynamics, CAD, Finite Element Simulation, CNC
Manufacturing and 3D Printing); in Electronics (Sensors, Instrumentation, Data Acquisition Systems, SPICE
Simulation, Datasheet Reading, PCB Design, PCB Manufacturing, Soldering and Testing); and in Data Analysis
and Programming (Matlab, Signal Processing Techniques, Linear Control Theory, Microcontrollers
Programming, such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and DSP).
- You are interested in start-ups, where you can contribute with disruptive ideas and take the lead in
accomplishing tasks successfully.
To apply, please send PiezoRobotics (email@example.com):
1) Your updated resume
2) Your university transcripts
3) A recommendation letter from your references (former industrial or academic supervisors)
This is a full-time entry-level position for immediate start, open to Singaporeans/PRs only.
For more details, please download PiezoRobotics_Job_Description_Mechatronics_2022.
Back to Announcements