Apply for the NUS-DSO Graduate Programmeposted on 14 May 2022
Applications for the NUS-DSO Graduate Programme January 2023 intake!
The programme aims to fund Singaporeans who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree relevant to the research needs of Temasek Laboratories (TL@NUS), Satellite Technology And Research Centre (STAR), and DSO National Laboratories. Selected candidates will be employed full-time as an Associate Scientist in TL@NUS or as an Engineer in STAR, while pursuing a PhD degree in one of the Schools in NUS on a part-time basis. The key uniqueness of the programme is as follows:
- 4 years of employment as a research staff in TL@NUS/STAR
- 4 years of part-time PhD tuition fee
- Overseas attachment with financial support
- Internship at DSO or other local defence technology community (DTC) partners
- Local and overseas conference support
- Leadership development programme
- Exposure to defence ecosystem
Applicants to Temasek Lab@NUS may submit their CVs, transcripts and other relevant documents to Ms Felicia Chua (firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates are required to separately apply for admission to NUS part-time PhD candidature.
The deadline for the January 2023 intake is 15 September 2022.
Please refer to http://temasek-labs.nus.edu.sg/ndgp/ for more information.
Back to Announcements