Invitation to submit papers for PSIVT2021posted on 4 Feb 2021
The 10th Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology (PSIVT 2021) will be held in Bintan Island, Indonesia. It is a highly referenced conference on theoretical advances or practical implementations in image and video technology that provides authors with useful feedbacks. Submissions are invited on significant, original, and previously unpublished research on all aspects of image and video technology. All papers will receive mindful and rigorous reviews.
PSIVT 2021 is seeking high quality submissions in the broad field of image and video technology. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Imaging and Graphics Hardware and Visualization
- Image/Video Coding and Transmission
- Image/Video Processing and Analysis
- Image/Video Retrieval and Scene Understanding
- Applications of Image and Video Technology
- Biomedical Image Processing and Analysis
- Biometrics and Image Forensics
- Computational Photography and Arts
- Computer and Robot Vision.
- Pattern Recognition
- Video Surveillance
- 3D Point Cloud Processing
- Adversarial Images and Anti-Attacking
- Artificial Intelligence in image and video processing
- AI based image/video processing for dynamic scene understanding
- AI based image/video processing for autonomous vehicles
All papers of the past PSIVT conferences have been EI-indexed already. The papers of PSIVT 2021 will be published as LNCS and will be EI-indexed and the extension version of the selected papers may be published on the special issue of a journal.
PSIVT 2021 review is a double-blind process, i.e. authors do not know the names of the reviewers of their papers and reviewers do not know the names of the authors. Authors are advised not to reveal their identity in the paper, especially when self-citing previous work and experimental data. A paper failing to observe the double-blind policy will be rejected without a review.
Papers must comply with the PSIVT 2021 proceedings’ style (i.e., LNCS format), and have a maximum length of 14 pages. Papers that exceed 14 pages will be rejected prior to being reviewed. All submissions will be handled electronically via the conference’s submission site.
Please email email@example.com for any questions, or visit conference website http://www.psivt.org/psivt2021/ for more information. An informational flyer is available for download below.
Back to Announcements